That may be the scariest fucking battle that’s ever been put to film. Got damn.
- Where the fuck was all this R’hllor shit for Stannis the Mannis. He gets no fucking flaming swords and shit?
- If 100k dothraki screamers get ate in a second. I would drop the phattest shit anyone has ever seen in my pants
- Is this the first time we really get strong Unsullied battle tactics? Bout fucking time.
- The dead always take the Zapp Brannigan approach to things.
- House Mormont fuckin taking the hard blows and shit
- This episode finds this perfect balance between suspense and sheer horror. That is commendable.
- Is Arya Azor Azhi now? This is unclear. Is R’hllor actually the multifaced god?
- K, the night king flexing on them with their own dead. Boss.
- Theon Greyjoy had the shittiest life of all time. Gets his dick chopped off and shit. Tortured for years. Just to get bleed out by a ice demon.
- SO who all died? I am not 100% on this. Its the one negative I have. It had to be chaos, but there is a ton I couldn’t tell. We lost a dragon in there right? Did Tormund die? Grey worm? I feel like there is alot unsure.
Lastly, how the fuck do they top this. How can the actual 7 kingdoms fight be better than that. That is all.